Friday, April 23, 2010

It's a New Day!

and I am feeling good!!! I have spent this whole week getting my house ready to sale and going through some crazy emotions that have me crying at the drop of a hat. Praise the Lord, He is so faithful! I have been reading through Psalms, (if you are ever feeling sad, overwhelmed, lost, discouraged, you should dive into this book!), and God has given me a few scriptures this week.

Psalm 7:10 "My shield is God Most High, who saves the upright in heart."

Psalm 5:3 "In the morning, O Lord you hear my voice; in the morning I lay my request before you and wait in expectation."

Psalm 4:1 "Answer me when I call to you, O my righteous God. Give me relief from my distress; be merciful to me and hear my prayer.

I have no idea what my future holds but I do know that my Jesus loves me, and is here for me, and wants only the best for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment