Monday, September 28, 2009

His Plan is Perfect

Eric and Hannah!!! The Kiss! And I mean the first one! Yeah, on their wedding day!!!



A couple of weeks ago I was in San Antonio for my cousins wedding. My lil man, Ty was one of the ring bearers. Raylee, my neice was one of the flower girls. Isn't this the cutest pic ever......

This is my aunt Lisa! She is an amazing mom, teacher, mentor, Godly example to everyone she knows. Her daughter, my cousin Hannah was the BRIDE. She has raised some really great kiddos who love the Lord with all their hearts.

This is Hannah! The Beautiful Bride who waited on the Lord for her hubby. Neither of them dated before they met. They first became friends and hung out with each others families before even considering a relationship. Didn't take long for everyone around them could see what was happening. After courting for a while and after permission from my uncle Allen, they were engaged! I love that neither of them had given their hearts to anyone else before this. There is so much baggage that comes along with dating. If we really believe that God has a plan for us then why do we feel like we have to date? I just wonder? My kids and I are going to pray for their future spouses that they would stay pure. I know its sounds almost crazy these days but I really believe that God already knows and Hannah and Eric are a great example of that. Thanks guys!! We love yall!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment