Wednesday, September 9, 2009

First Day of 09 school year




WOW! Summer has flown by and my little gang is headed back to school. Some of you know that I have home schooled my kiddos for a long while now and the decision to put them in school was hard but I think will be so worth it. It wasn't until we heard about this little Charter School called Northstar Academy that we even considered it. It is funded by the government but has lots of the same qualities as a private school. Uniforms, core curriculum, values and character training....you get the point. :) Here is a pic of my crew on their first day.... no, Trace is 3 and isn't in school yet but he had to have a back pack like the rest. Love this pic!




1 comment:

  1. WOW! Three in school and only one at home! Do you feel lost without them during the day? I wish there was a school like that around KW!

    ReplyDelete