Well, It has been a few months, eh? What in the world! I have been missing blogging and getting my thoughts out.... Things got a little crazy when school started! Kade is playing football, 9th grade, and Ty is also playing pee wee football, Paige volley ball, and Trace is just going to a gymnastics class I help teach. I always let them pick one activity each semester but with 4 kids, that can really add up.
My sweet hubby and I also took a week off of "real life" and celebrated 15 years of marriage in Hawaii!!! Best thing we ever did. I have to admit, although it was beautiful, I started feeling like Gilligan, shipwrecked on an island, stranded, claustrophobic. It was worth it to spend some much needed time together!
I'll try to post some pics from the trip and from our first fall in New Braunfels. We had the best summer ever with all the stuff to do around here.
I will also try to post some pics of some wonderful little shops I have found so that when you come here, you'll have some cool places to go other than the touristy parts.
That's all for now...I'm gonna try to post at least once a week! Sorry about the disappearing act...
All 4 Him,
B
Hiya Moriah is Finally Here!
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment