Happy Independence Day!
Let Freedom Ring!
We did nothing too crazy! Hung out and grilled yumminess! The 6 of us! Bought all kinds root beers and cream sodas, and Izze's too. The kids think they are really cool. We even caught Trace telling the neighbor "Look what my dad is letting me drink." HA!
Brothers!
Trace and our neighbor Isabella hangin out.
Paige loves cream soda!
Dean and Paige went to watch fireworks at Landa Park! Totally worth it! If you are ever here, they are really really good! Better than Kingwood according to the hubs.
That's all for now! We are off to CO so I'll try to blog as soon as I get back! Cherish you summer with the kids even if they are driving you bonkers! I feel like during the school year, I hardly see them.
I never want to look back and wish I would have spent more time with my kiddos.
All 4 Him,
B
No comments:
Post a Comment