Saturday, January 1, 2011

Well...that was fast!

So Christmas came and went....WOOSH! Very fast! Our family had a blast! Christmas eve and Christmas day were filled with lots of family, lots of food, and lots of laughter. It was the first Christmas back in Tejas, and as much as I missed my Kroger's, shopping with Al, and the snow on the streets of downtown Parker, I loved being surrounded by family. There really is nothing like it. The thing I am most thankful for this season is that we found a church home! Yes, finally, after 7 months of visiting and praying our little hearts out....Journey Church is where we know the Lord wants us to serve Him. I am so grateful to be a part of a church that truly loves people, right where they are. You don't go to church after you've cleaned up your life, you go to church to get your heart right with Jesus and then He will clean you right up!!! I can't encourage you all enough to run hard after God in 2011!
I know I am!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment