Saturday, December 18, 2010

It's Feelin' Like Christmas!

The weather, the tunes on 99.1, traditions, family, friends, parties and sweet reminders of a loving God who sent his Son to be born, only to die for my sins ,are all part of my last few weeks. It just feels like Christmas! I am loving it! Here are a few things I have been up to......

Made this cute lil' thang...
School Christmas Parties,
Christmas Programs, (Trace sitting in the front...)

Sweet night with good ole' friends, and I mean, I have known these girls since grade school, so maybe not ole' but old. :) Love you girls!

Ugly Sweater Party with HS youth....


And....my cute, kid friendly tree....and all the stockings.

Really wish I had a pic of my hubby and I at his Christmas work party!
We were smokin' hot. ;)
HaHa
Merry Christmas Friends!




No comments:

Post a Comment