Well Well Well.....We have had a wild last few months but we are finally feeling settled now that the kids are in school and making friends. The lil boys are in Upward Soccer, daughter in gymnastics, and our oldest pre-teen is in football. Our nights are pretty crazy! I even decided on the 1 night we had open to start volunteering with HS youth at 2nd to do a study called Collision! I am loving it!
SO
The fat confession is just that....I have gained 10lbs. YEAH! 10!!! Dang it! It all started back in May during our sell/buy/movin days. I still worked out but somehow decided to eat anything and everything all the time. I still exercise like crazy but if you are around the age of 30 or a 30 somethin, you know that it gets harder to stay fitting in your clothes. I have the best jeans ever , so....the plan is to lose 10. Did you know that 80% of the way you look is what you put in your mouth? seriously! My exercise habits are pretty great and I have talked with several trainers who told me this about eating.
I am not a fan of crazy dieting cause it always comes back! Always and then a few extras.
In order to do this I will be blogging what I eat EVERY DAY for the next couple of weeks, (starting Mon.). I need the accountability. I hope you are encouraged as well to eat healthier.
Here I GO!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment