Tuesday, July 13, 2010

San Antonio Adventures....

We headed out to San Antonio to visit Shamu and celebrate 13 years of marriage!
Our first stop was Sea World! The kids had a great time. Ty decided to ride the Steel Eel since he was tall enough and the big boys were riding it. I was the lucky one who got to ride with him! He was fired up until we came down from the first of about 10 drops. Poor thing was screaming and crying, "no mom, no mom!!" I felt so bad that I couldn't do anything. So, I bought him a stuffed eel since he is the bravest 6 year old I know. ;)

Of course you must sit in the splash zone during the shamu show!!!

After a night with my aunt and her sweet family, Dean and I headed to the Riverwalk to stay a couple of nights. My Aunt kept all 4 kids and they had a really great time hangin with her...she is so much fun!
(veiw from our room)

I. Love. this. Man.
This restaurant, Boudros, is where we ate on our 3 year wedding anniversary so we waited a whole hour to eat here again to celebrate 13. It was soooo worth it!
Oh, and this pic of my man is so awesome, if you only knew he had on his new converse too. (glasses and converse...woo hoo baby!)
I do think he is so hot. xoxo


us=forever


and yes, call us silly, but we both bought a new pair of Chucks! Dean got some high tops so they weren't too matchy. :)








No comments:

Post a Comment