Dear Pastors,
This is what my family is looking for in a church....
1. Love wherever we're at in our walk with God.
2. Study the Bible with me, don't talk down to me and make me feel like I am in "big trouble". That is the Holy Spirit's job to convict me and change me.
3. Do not judge me. I am not judging you.
4. I don't care about your denomination so there is no reason to teach me about it, just teach the Bible. There are no denominations in Heaven.
5. You are known by your fruits not your gifts, so please don't teach the contrary. (per the Bible)
Thanks,
Bridget
Is that really too much to ask for? Are my standards too high?
Hiya Moriah is Finally Here!
7 years ago
Your standards aren't too high. Kudos for you for making sure you're finding the right person for you and your family. There's a reason for your search and He will provide the right person for the job!
ReplyDelete