Sing it Bloggers! I love our little town. Every year there is a cute little Christmas Carriage Parade. Our high school bands march and play, lots of businesses come by in horse drawn carriages, it's super fun!! There are also ice sculpting contests, pony rides, pics with Santa.....We have made this one of our CO traditions and I have to say, it is one of my favorites! We have the cutest "Mainstreet"! Here are a bunch of pics that I took.
Santa and Mrs. Claus!


cutest lil elves.

These were carolers, aren't they cute lil old people. I like em'!

Me and Paige waiting for the parade to start.

Just a couple of pics of how cute Mainstreet is decorated. I LOVE it!!

Oh and don't miss our ever present back drop of the Rockie Mountains! We have an amazing Creator!

Dean and the kiddos.
No comments:
Post a Comment