Thursday, February 21, 2013

change is a comin'

So some of you may know that we are on the move again...yes, I know, you all must think I'm crazy. Honestly, right now, I feel crazy. Unfortunately, things weren't going as we thought for my husbands job here. Just when we felt like we didn't know what to do, he got in touch with an old friend who had started a new company and offered him a job. We prayed for months about this and feel it's what is best for our whole family, and that's where the move comes in. We'll be heading back to CO. I can't say I've been the same since we left. So, yeah. I'm happy! Our boys are all very excited and my tween daughter is not as pumped...but she'll get there. I will miss this adorable town. I really think its the best place in TX to live. We have had a great year. So, we are off! {in june} One thing I've learned is that I will Never say Never....just like Justin Beiber said. He was right! haha
Let the fun begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment