Wednesday, December 5, 2012

We are crazy...Crazy in LOVE. :)

If you tend to be judgemental, go ahead and skip over this post. :)
 
 
This pic is a little crazy. I know.
But it's "us".
And I love who we are
 and that we don't take life so serious
 that we can't be spontaneous on our
 15 year wedding anniversary.
And when will I ever get tattooed in Hawaii
 by local Hawaiian dudes.
Who were really sweet, by the way, and free handed these tats.
Dean got sea turtle or "honu"
and I got a hibiscus flower, the states flower.
Under our tats is the Hawaiian phrase,
"Mau Loa"
and it means Forever!
 

I always tell people, I love Jesus and I like tattoo's. :)
 
And I love my sweet husband more and more!
(yeah, cheesy, but it's for REAL!)
The longer we are together and more things we go through and
 "grow" through...
the more I love him!
 
All 4 Him,
B
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment