Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Something special

We are on the hunt for our new home here in NB!!
I found a couple I would move into right now!
 Requirements are: old, big lot with mature trees, 4 br, on the hill, good price!
 I don't know why I ever get worked up or stressed about this kind of stuff but I do.
 If God has a plan for my life then I am sure somewhere in that plan, He has a house for us already.
I am getting anxious and want to make offers on both-and one isn't even listed yet but will be soon....hahaha!
(deep breath!)

Trust in the Lord and lean not on your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make your paths straight. ~ I can't remember where that's at but it just came to me as I am sitting here stressing out.
 Thank You Lord for always reminding us to trust You.
I choose You, even though I want to do everything myself, I still choose You.
All 4 Him,
B

No comments:

Post a Comment