Friday, January 6, 2012

Family

This is my family!
We've been honored to be a part of this group for over the past year!
Journey Church, I believe, is making a huge impact in Kingwood.
For the last year, we have labored with them in starting this church and we have really become family. I am so thankful for them. Not one of them is perfect, not one of them has it all together,
and not one of them is pretending they do.
They are so real and honest about who they are
and how in love they are with our Creator.
They love people the way Christ did.
I have never experienced a church family like this and I know this is one of the main reasons God brought us here. He wanted us to see what church should be like.

Imperfect people whole heartidly serving a PERFECT God.

I will miss them dearly as we pack up and head to the hills.

 

Love you all my Journey Church family!

Now off to packing and purging this house of mine so we can get to New Braunfels soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment