Monday, August 22, 2011

A Little Bit Crazy

It's been a while since my last post but I have been busy savoring the last few weeks of summer with my gang. My hubby has also had knee surgery which has been a little bit crazy. Between taking care of him, getting school supplies and clothes, and preparing and teaching Junior High kids with Dean at church....I can barely breathe. But today...it is pretty close to quiet. I still have my littlest at home. I can hear him now crashing his toys and running around. :) My daughter is in the middle of her first day in Middle School!! I did let her wear clear mascara and lip gloss, and so she is feeling pretty cool. I will be back later this week!!

Happy School days and hurry up fall!!! I am ready for jeans and sweaters.

No comments:

Post a Comment