Wednesday, August 25, 2010

First Week of School funnies.....

Trace is playing upward soccer this fall and Dean told him that his coaches name is Tory. To that, Trace replies, "suppository".

When I picked Paige up from school yesterday, she got in the car and immediately told me about her experience with a pole. She was walking outside for pick up when she turned her head to the right and was looking at something...next thing she knows, she hears a "DING" and feels a sharp pain in her bottom lip. Yep, she ran into a pole and busted her lip. Her friends were like, "Paige, um, you ran into a pole, really."

Ty spotted a wolf or fox at recess. He met a friend named Andrew and they saw it in the woods, they did!!!

Kade has football practice at 6:30 a.m. 7th grade middle school humor, in the locker room, is all I will say about that.

Hope everyone is having a great first week of school.
We are!
I am loving the schools here.

No comments:

Post a Comment