Wednesday, June 30, 2010

My Birthday Baby

I really, really, really can't believe that my youngest, tiniest baby is 4 today!!! He is the most fun lil boy I know. Everything about him is adorable. Even some of his fits are quiet cute! I love his smile, his laugh, his sense of humor, curly brown hair, our conversations, I could go on but you get the picture....

This morning my husband got the kids Shipley's donuts to celebrate the occasion!
We sang happy birthday and this is the face we got. (so cute)

This past Sat. we had a few people over for a little Toy Story party.
I still can't get him to put down this Buzz toy.
He loves it!
Thanks Mi Mi and Pop!
He ran around all morning in his cowboy outfit....playing Woody! :)


and the cake.... Elite Treats is awesome!

Oh My!
Look at the Indians...this was only 1/2 of them. :)
They so crazy.
Now off for more celebrating!
Toy Story 3 - here we come!





No comments:

Post a Comment